Brand Activation Manager - Germany/Switzerland
Citizen's Mark is looking for a fast-paced brand activation manager to amplify our brand and drive sales through in-person events throughout Germany or Switzerland. Bring the brand to life and share our passion for quality craftsmanship and designing for the woman on the rise. You can be based in Germany or Switzerland.
- 5 to 8 years of work experience in a corporate setting - business, law, finance, consulting, or similar industry
- Sophisticated communications and relationship-building skills
- Fast-paced, operations focused, event management background - gets things done accurately and efficiently
- Well-connected to the women on the rise that Citizen's Mark serves
- You know the world of premium fashion and women's advancement very well - the relevant publications, places, people, and organizations
- You are comfortable in a sales-focused role and are high-achieving, efficient, and results-driven
- You have an eye for building strategic partnerships and can take event partnerships from beginning to end
- You personally share our values for socially responsible business and women's advancement
What You'll Do:
- Identify strategic partners for brand activation collaborations - companies, brands, women's groups, brick and mortar stores, conferences, etc.
- Reach out to individuals and organizations to forge event partnerships
- Take the event collaboration from start to finish
- Meet and track sales KPIs such as event turnout, sales conversions, email list growth, etc.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us 1) why you want to join us in this role and 2) one example of a brand collaboration event you would drive as brand activation manager.
See more careers at Citizen's Mark.
Not sure which size to get? US and EU shipping and returns are free. Order two sizes and find your perfect fit.