Citizen's Mark is looking for an intellectually curious high-performer to support our CEO on strategic communications and operations in our Berlin office. This role is ideal for an ambitious professional interested in entrepreneurship, strategy, and operations.
You should have strong communications skills, business judgment, and operational experience in a high-caliber organization (event management, project management, etc.)
Get a 360-degree view of managing a premium apparel brand and experience in every function: operations, communications, marketing, PR, and supply chain development. This role is part-time to full-time in our Berlin office. Start date: January 2017 or later.
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, operations, or relationship management
- Operations focused: fast-paced, gets things done accurately and efficiently
- Strong written and oral communication skills, high emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with the premium fashion and e-commerce business landscape
- Graphic design skills and experience with e-commerce platforms (shopify, mailchimp, etc) preferred but not necessary
- Fluent in English and German, French/Swedish/Danish is a plus
What You'll Do:
- Edit blogs, website text, and respond to customer emails
- Email and call strategic partners on behalf of the CEO
- Complete tasks related to thought leadership, special events and partnerships (example: TedX Women), marketing, and PR
- Light graphic design and finance work as needed
- Research on partnerships, ethical fashion platforms, etc.
- Other administrative tasks as they come up
To apply, email us at email@example.com and tell us about 1) why you want to join Citizen's Mark, 2) one or two experiences you have had in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment that has prepared you for this role, and 2) where you see yourself professionally in the next 2-3 years.
See more careers at Citizen's Mark.