Intern (PR, Partnerships, Entrepreneurship)
*Please note: internships must be done in our Berlin, Germany office for university credit and are unpaid, part time positions
Join the Spring 2017 class of Impact Entrepreneurship Interns at Citizen's Mark in our office in Berlin, Germany!
Every semester, Citizen's Mark hosts 3-5 interns at the undergraduate or post-graduate level to gain hands-on experience in PR, communications, marketing, operations, product development, and supply chain management at our luxury ethical fashion brand's headquarters in Berlin. Develop a deep understanding of the inner workings of a socially responsible company and develop the skills you need to become a high-value professional.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate student studying a relevant subject (business, sustainability, communications, marketing, PR, fashion, etc.)
- Preference for students who are able to take internship for university credit
- Interest in developing skills in operations, PR, communications, marketing, event management, or product development
- Available part-time (10-15 hours per week) in our local office in Berlin
What You'll Do:
- Learn how to identify relevant business and fashion publications and craft press pitches
- Track KPIs and understand the levers that impact results
- Learn how to use e-commerce tools such as shopify, mailchimp, and e-commerce fulfillment etc.
- Engage in other relevant activities and gain professional mentoring from the management team
EU interns can consider applying for the Erasmus+ program to receive funding to intern abroad in Berlin. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter stating 1) why you are interested in the position and 2) what specific skills you are most looking forward to developing as an intern 3) which semester you are applying for.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line in the following format: "LAST NAME, FIRST NAME - Impact Entrepreneurship Internship Application"
See more careers at Citizen's Mark.