Marketing Associate - Luxury Ethical Fashion, English Fluency
Citizen's Mark is looking for an ambitious marketing associate with English fluency to join us in our Berlin, Germany office (German fluent? Apply for the German marketing role here
). We are looking for someone who has a clear understanding of the Citizen's Mark woman, can capture our luxury ethical fashion aesthetic through basic graphic design and copywriting, and can get things done efficiently!
What You'll Do:
- Marketing content creation and curation (60%): create digital marketing collateral for email and social media marketing; curate articles and other content relevant to our target audience; organize profile features and guest posts from influencers; project management of photoshoots and video content
- Social media execution and customer relationship management (20%): post social media content and reply to customer messages via email and online
- Digital marketing implementation and optimization (20%): manage website, email list, and retargeting campaigns to optimize sales conversion rate
- Fluency in English
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant marketing role
- Clear understanding of who the Citizen's Mark woman is and the type of content that appeals to her
- Experience using email marketing, social media, and digital marketing tools
- Basic design skills and ability to capture the Citizen's Mark aesthetic when crafting marketing collateral
To apply: email us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter with 1) a list of email marketing, social media, design and digital marketing tools and platforms you have used in previous roles; 2) a graphic design or marketing collateral sample or mock-up that reflects your ability to capture theCitizen's Mark aesthetic; 3) two to three articles or pieces of content that you think would appeal to the Citizen's Mark woman.
Not sure which size to get? US and EU shipping and returns are free. Order two sizes and find your perfect fit.