Citizen's Mark is looking for an ambitious, results-oriented Partnerships Associate to identify and drive relationships with strategic partners such as stylists, e-commerce platforms, affiliates, and influencers.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about luxury, minimalist, ethical fashion and highly aware of the premium fashion scene. You should have an eye for what drives potential partners, high emotional intelligence, and a "can't say no to that" communication style.
This role is part-time to full-time in our Berlin office. Start date: January 2017 or later.
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, operations, or relationship management
- Strong written and oral communication skills, high emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with the premium fashion and e-commerce business landscape
- Ambitious, results-oriented, fast-paced high achiever
- Fluent in English or German, French/Swedish/Danish is a plus
What You'll Do:
- Identify potential partners such as stylists, e-commerce platforms, affiliates, and influencers
- Research each potential partner to deeply understand what they do and create potential collaboration angles
- Reach out to potential partners with attractive partnership angles and using a relevant communications tone and style
- Drive and manage relationships to maximize sales conversions and maintain brand message
- Track KPIs such as traffic, sales conversions, and brand awareness as a result of partnerships
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) two to five potential partners you would pursue 2) two to five brands similar to Citizen's Mark, and 2) where you see yourself professionally in the next 2-3 years.
See more careers at Citizen's Mark.
Not sure which size to get? US and EU shipping and returns are free. Order two sizes and find your perfect fit.