Citizen's Mark is looking for a high-caliber PR professional looking to grow their career to join our team in Berlin. This role is for a highly effective PR professional with a deep understanding of the brand and an ability to communicate it in a compelling manner.
The role is part-time to full-time in our Berlin office. Start date: Feburary 2017 or later.
- Required: fluent in German
- Required: 1-3 years of experience in PR in Germany or Switzerland
- Familiarity with the premium fashion and e-commerce business landscape
- Results-oriented, fast-paced work ethic
What You'll Do:
- Press identification and outreach in Germany and Switzerland
- Read through business and luxury fashion press and make a list of press contacts who cover luxury fashion, women's advancement, and ethical fashion
- Research press contacts as individuals and determine the best outreach angle and draft story angle and email
- Write pitches and handle relationship management with press contacts - sending samples and assets, follow-up emails, etc.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) the top three publications you would pitch us to in either Germany or Switzerland and 2) what you think is the most important element of a compelling press pitch and 3) three to five brands most similar to Citizen's Mark in the US and European market.
See more careers at Citizen's Mark.